FICTION FEATURES COMPETITION 40th CINEMED
Welcome ! You’re going to register a fiction feature for the competition of the 40th CINEMED festival.
Conditions for entry: fiction films completed since 1 July 2017. They must have the following characteristics:
• a running time of over 60 minutes
• they have not been distributed in France either commercially, non-commercially, or on video
• the screening format must be DCP
• the subject and handling must contribute to the cinematic representation of the Mediterranean
• the director must be from one of the states in the Mediterranean Basin, Portugal, Georgia and Armenia
- films presented for selection at the 2017 Cinemed cannot be entered in 2018
Deadline for entries: 24 August 2018.
1) Download the regulations
2) Submit on line
Contact Géraldine Laporte : firstname.lastname@example.org
The selection will be announced online the 2nd of October.